[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
newlispfanclub.alh.net • View topic - Compile script to .exe with attached files

Compile script to .exe with attached files

Machine-specific discussion
Unix, Linux, OS X, OS/2, Windows, ..?

Compile script to .exe with attached files

Postby lyl » Sun May 12, 2019 1:16 pm

Last edited by lyl on Mon May 13, 2019 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
lyl

Re: Compile script to .exe with attached files

Postby HPW » Sun May 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Hello,

I assume that you do want to load your Lisp files from the same Directory (any) as your new exe.
Then you may use (main-args 0) to get the path+name of your running exe.
Extract the path and build full path of your files to load.

Regards
HPW

Postby lyl » Mon May 13, 2019 12:28 am

Thank you @HPW. My description in the post made my query not clear. I just modified it. Would you please have look at it?
lyl

Postby ralph.ronnquist » Mon May 13, 2019 7:51 am

ralph.ronnquist

Postby HPW » Mon May 13, 2019 11:29 am

Hello,

Just one question: Can't you combine your 3 lsp files into one?
That would be the easiest way.

Regards
HPW

Postby rickyboy » Mon May 13, 2019 12:18 pm

(λx. x x) (λx. x x)
rickyboy

Postby ClaudeM » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:52 pm

Good evening,

I have successfully used the buildexe and exehead scripts on Linux, but failed on MS Windows. I am using newLISP 10.7.5 on both platforms.

What am I missing?

Thank you.

--
ClaudeM
ClaudeM

Postby ralph.ronnquist » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:22 am

ralph.ronnquist

Postby ClaudeM » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:40 pm

It took a long time for me to get back to this. The actual problem was me getting the file order backward. I was fooled when I concatenated the two files into a single file with the main last and it worked. The main goes first.

I did some digging around - use vim to look at the executable and read the source code; it was an interesting journey. It was educational : converting a list to a string, etc.

Oddly, the main is just a string with embedded newlines, while the CSV library is text (with [text]; and [/text] delimiters).

newLISP is great!
ClaudeM

Return to newLISP and the O.S.