Since the last 'newLISP in a browser' announcement many things have been added to the editor. I use it now frequently for trying out and developing smaller code portions.
The execption handling problems (setjmp(), longjmp()) only occur rarely and I hope they will go away completely with newer versions of the Emscripten tool set.
- Syntax highlighting now with CodeMirror editor. This is the same editor, Marc is using at the http://newlisp.neocortex.io/
demo. He could take the syntax highlighting file from here:
- Several dark and brigth color schemes.
- Keyboard short cuts for most buttons (click [info]).
- Automatic vertical and horizontal resizing when browser window changes and sensing of mobile device rotation.
- Tool tips for all buttons.
- line numbers can be toggled on/off.
Access it here: http://www.newlisp.org/newlisp-js/
The info page has a link to the source package. At least for me, a bluetooth keyboard connected to the iPad did not work with the CodeMirror editor. I hope this is something getting fixed soon by the Emscripten team.