Announcing an Exciting Merger!

For the Compleat Fan
Ryon

Announcing an Exciting Merger!

Post by Ryon »

Larry Ellison and I are proud to announce that after several months of negotiations we are merging Oracle with the newLISP Fan Club.

Larry and I both are looking forward to our new partnership, and our new opportunities. He will get to screw over another innovative community, and I will be able to sail his boat.

newdep

Re: Announcing an Exciting Merger!

Post by newdep »

..I understand your deal with Larry, no doubt about that..'everything for a huge boat' ofcourse...
and Its good to know our data is now clustered..heheh..Good luck with the deal, hope the path is smooth... ;-)
-- (define? (Cornflakes))

ale870

Post by ale870 »

OMG! I red this post now! You mean that, in future, we will have a newLisp engine in Java? And about PL/SQL?
Can you merge also with Mr. M$ so we can have a newLisp engine in .NET and Mono?
One thing more: can you quickly merge with SAP, since I need to make a script for that environment also? :-)
Please send me a PM if you have any problems with Bill, since a friend of mine, and I can help you in the join-venture!!!! Eheehehehe
--

Ryon

Post by Ryon »

Ohhhh! There's all sorts of interesting things we're going to do, but Larry, Bill, and Tim Geithner have me on a pretty short leash. I'll lose my privileges at Hef's place if I say anything.

Ryon

Post by Ryon »

(Moved to the Anything Else thread until ..?)