Slightly new web-design?

Notices and updates
HPW

Slightly new web-design?

Post by HPW »

Is there a new slightly new web-design on the newLISP page?
Logo now orange?
Why it is now left aligned?
It was centered before!
Hans-Peter

Lutz

Post by Lutz »

The Site is best viewed on Firefox or Safari (Konqueror based Mac OSX browser). On those browsers you will see the the newLISP logo in 3D (lifted of the page) and the top and bottom bar with round corners and the page of fixed width. Unfortunately I have not been able to make this work under MS IE and Opera (and using the facilities offered by the current version of newLISP wiki).

On IE the site looks pretty much like before (except for the logo color), but the content box two pixels too narrow aligned to the left of the border bars. On Opera you will see the 3D logo, but not the round corners, but at least the content box (2 pixels to small) is centered.

I am glad I am not a Web page developer dealing with all that proprietary non-standard stuff in todays web browsers. I just hope that other browsers will eventually behave according the http://www.w3.org standards ;)

Any help to make this work on all browsers is appreciated. Just do a 'view source' in your browser and you see what I am doing.

Lutz

Fanda

Post by Fanda »

Works on Mozilla! :-)