newLISP development release v.10.2.17

Notices and updates
Lutz

newLISP development release v.10.2.17

Post by Lutz »

This development release contains fixes in the newLISP Guiserver table API and additions to newLISP HTTP server mode.

Files and CHANGES notes: http://www.newlisp.org/downloads/development

newdep

Re: newLISP development release v.10.2.17

Post by newdep »

Step by step with my fingers back on the keyboard to programming..... Thanks lutz for the release great addons, I dont know how you do it but you keep kicking in ;-)

And above all today thanks to TED for the confgure-alt.. Worked like a charm on the Ubuntu , Redhat , Solaris and Slackware this week... great!!!
-- (define? (Cornflakes))

cormullion

Post by cormullion »

You're back. That's cool. :)

TedWalther

Post by TedWalther »

This is sweet. Between 10.2.14 and 10.2.17, the distribution source tarball shrunk by 20k. Less code == less bugs.
Cavemen in bearskins invaded the ivory towers of Artificial Intelligence. Nine months later, they left with a baby named newLISP. The women of the ivory towers wept and wailed. "Abomination!" they cried.

newdep

Post by newdep »

Well partly back, not fulltime...As i was out of the 'programming' running for a year even my Linux and OS/2 machine where powered off for a long time.. Simply no time..
(I still can read my newlisp code though :-) ) ..I do need to digg into the manual again as things changed in the last releases... But its easy to pick up the fun again ;-)

That configure-alt does a quick job.. the systems all needed newlisp (ofcourse :-) ) and it went pretty smooth.. that 20Kb can be filled with examples from lutz then ;-)
-- (define? (Cornflakes))