new 'net-packet' for low level network packet configuration

Notices and updates
Lutz

new 'net-packet' for low level network packet configuration

Post by Lutz »

I have a new 'net-packet' working on Linux Intel (little-endian) and PPC G4 Mac OSX Tiger (big-endian), not yet on OSX Snow Leopard on Intel.

Unfortunately these are the only machines, I have root/sudo access to. I need 'net-packet' testers for OpenBSD, FreeBSD, Sparc Solaris. I wonder if anybody here can help out? I have access to those machines, but only with normal user rights. To use 'net-packet' root privileges are necessary.

kanen

Re: new 'net-packet' for low level network packet configuration

Post by kanen »

And, among the users of newLISP, massive joy followed...
. Kanen Flowers http://kanen.me .

kanen

Post by kanen »

On Sunday, I'll have access to a Mac OS 10.6.x Intel machine and can test, if necessary.
Lutz wrote:I have a new 'net-packet' working on Linux Intel (little-endian) and PPC G4 Mac OSX Tiger (big-endian), not yet on OSX Snow Leopard on Intel.

Unfortunately these are the only machines, I have root/sudo access to. I need 'net-packet' testers for OpenBSD, FreeBSD, Sparc Solaris. I wonder if anybody here can help out? I have access to those machines, but only with normal user rights. To use 'net-packet' root privileges are necessary.
. Kanen Flowers http://kanen.me .

Lutz

Post by Lutz »

'net-packet' is working now on Mac OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard now too - both: the 32Bit and 64Bit versions of newLISP, But what I am really interested testing on, is OpenBSD. On the machine, I have access too, I don't have root access.