[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
newlispfanclub.alh.net • View topic - Postscript page size: plywood sheet for CNC routing.

Postscript page size: plywood sheet for CNC routing.

Guiserver, GTK-server, OpenGL, PostScript,
HTML 5, MIDI, IDE

Postscript page size: plywood sheet for CNC routing.

Postby TedWalther » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:11 pm

I'm using newlisp to make postscript (and thus, PDF) files for cutting things on laser cutters and CNC machines. I love the ability to be precise and exact in my lines and angles.

For CNC cutting, I want to use plywood pieces bigger than a typical sheet of paper. Lots of CNC software accepts PDF files where the page size is 4 feet by 8 feet, the same size as a typical sheet of plywood.

How can I specify page size using the postscript module? If I knew how to edit the raw postscript by hand, I'd submit an updated version of postscript.lsp myself, so if someone knows how to do that in raw postscript, please post here.
Cavemen in bearskins invaded the ivory towers of Artificial Intelligence. Nine months later, they left with a baby named newLISP. The women of the ivory towers wept and wailed. "Abomination!" they cried.
TedWalther

Re: Postscript page size: plywood sheet for CNC routing.

Postby TedWalther » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:21 am

This page may have the info I need. I'll do some experiments.

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~rjl/landscape/
Cavemen in bearskins invaded the ivory towers of Artificial Intelligence. Nine months later, they left with a baby named newLISP. The women of the ivory towers wept and wailed. "Abomination!" they cried.
TedWalther

Postby Lutz » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:44 am

Lutz

Postby TedWalther » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:32 am

TedWalther

Postby Lutz » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Lutz

Return to newLISP Graphics & Sound